Monday, October 15, 2018

The Magic

One fine day, when the life had no direction and was going astray,
I gathered myself and searched for a magic wand,
That would not only give me what I want,
but show me the way to abscond.

Abscond from the worry, abscond from the pain
Abscond from the ifs and buts of the memory lane.
To find a path where I follow my heart,
Tell me the secret of playing the best part

Best part in this game called life,
Where the motive is to LIVE and not just SURVIVE.
Where the happiness is yours and within you it lies,
Seeking the answers, the books just piled..

Piled and piled until I stumbled on the ones that changed my Life!
The Secret, the Magic and the Power,
Told me life was just simple and not a War.
All it takes is Gratitude it said,
Now that I practiced I know what it meant.

Gratitude is the magic word,
It carries your message to the universe like a flying bird,
The art of being just thankful, simple yet so unknown,
Just embrace what you have and the path will be shown

The magic did wonders for me,
Act of being thankful to just about everything,
The air I breathe, the books I read,
The walk in the park, the lights for dark,
The farmers who feed, for all the people I need

The list grew endless, these were just the few,
My blessings are countless, this I never knew.
The universe gives me all I ask,
Be it my dream job, my dream place,
Peace of mind or any other task

Now is the time to give it back,
Like mine, help others' life on track
I shared this magic with my friends,
They felt it too and changed the trend
One got a dream job,
The other peace of mind,
Life became so much happier,
When you just became kind.

I carried this task of making a difference,
Thus writing this piece for your reference,
To spread this magic, the secret recipe to life
Because life is to LIVE and not just SURVIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment